[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
![]()
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
![]()
The midget ref, or the sexy old guy with the New Balance sandals? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
the midget ref, the other guy is LPDFTBL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
That's not LPDFTBL!!! He's got a War Eagle tatoo on his back!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
I think its Burrhead...he's got so angry, he's throwing clothes!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Then who`s the other coach? We know Chubz is on the field playing QB
Well to get Burrhead that mad, I'd have thought it had to be Gate City...
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
since I posted one of Stripes reffin I think it`s only fair for me to post one of myself [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
![]()
Bookmarks